Processed with VSCO with g3 preset
🌹I love a natural illuminated smokey eye with a red lip 😍a halo eye where the centre of your eye lid is lighter than the rest helps to really open up your eyes and bring them forward, making them look bigger. This look is timeless, and has a great glam vibe for the fall season 💋 YSL Nu Palette shade 8 above the crease, 10 in the crease, and shade 5 in the centre of the eyelid for a halo effect. I packed the stunning No7 darkest shade with sparkles in the Forest Fruits trio around the halo area. Finished with Shu Uemura matte lipstick in MRD165.
For more fun makeup follow me on Instagram @luginemarin ❤️
I created this dark smokey-eye look using only cruelty-free, mostly drugstore products:
- Sleek Original Pallete – colour ‘black cab’ and ‘London rain’
- Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 Pallete – colour ‘ink’
- PHB Mascara (this is the only product that is not drugstore, but I highly recommend it since it’s an organic mascara so it cares for your lashes in the long-run!)
- Ardell Wispies
- NYX Cairo lip cream
- Barry M light brown lip liner (I don’t know the shade because it doesn’t have a label!)
- Collection Concealer
- No.7 Translucent powder
- *No foundation/eye-brow product/contouring/blush
I did this look a while ago, inspired by Princess Fawzia Fuad. She was the princess of Egypt, who later became the queen of Iran for a short while. After the Egyptian Revolution to overthrow the monarchy in 1952, she was no longer a royal figure. I decided to do this look to perhaps shine the light on lesser-known figures, to gain an insight through history, or different geographical places around the world rather than doing a popular, typical modern-celebrity look. However, I am planning on doing a second Angelina Jolie look because looking back at it, I thought I can make some improvements! ♥
Click here to see my ancient Egyptian inspired makeup look!