- Beetroot: contains vitamins A, B, and C, antioxidants, beta-carotene, beta-cyanine, folic acid, magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and fiber! Proved by science, it boosts stamina by making muscles more efficient
- Eggs: contains around 6 g of protein per egg, all the 8 essential amino acids needed for muscle recovery, vitamins E, A, K, B, riboflavin and folic acid, as well as minerals like calcium, zinc and iron.
- Bananas: one banana is so full of potassium, that is supplies energy for a longer and harder workout. It is also an important mineral for protein synthesis which stimulates muscle contraction.
- Dates: they are high in fiber, potassium, vitamins B, K, A, and antioxidants. They give energy to the body instantly and can provide a calorie-rich snack, especially when combined with nuts.
- Avocados: way too much nutrients to write about! Contains 20 different essential nutrients, 15g of mono saturated fat (super healthy fat!), plenty of fibre, helps absorption of quality nutrients, helps balance hormone levels and amplifies the production of testosterone (important for building muscle mass).
- Almonds: contains a lot of protein which is the core of muscles, healthy fats, including omega-9 fatty acids, vitamin E and plenty of minerals!
- Spinach: contains a load of vitamins K, C and E, manganese, folate, iron, fiber, protein, b-vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.