These are really important issues and as the facts say, 90% of women have cellulite and stretch marks. It does not have anything to do with your weight or how much fat you store, as even bikini models get them. Personally, I have had both at some point in my life and I wanted to share with you how I reduced them, and even got rid of some!
The following tips worked for me and I have included my favourite products!
- Moisturise your skin! This will help strengthen skin cells and makes it look less lumpy.
- Drink plenty of water so your skin is properly hydrated and well conditioned.
- Eat plenty of protein, fruits and vegetables in your diet. Make sure you have a good amount of vitamin E, C, A, and B-complex.
- Exercise! You need some fat burning cardio as well as strength training as flaccid muscles can increase the appearance of cellulite. Do some targeted exercises to condition specific body parts.
- Get enough sleep, as your body restores and conditions everything during your sleep, including your skin!
- Try dry brushing before you have a shower. This really helps to eliminate toxins, and to get glowing skin.
- Massage your skin with a natural oil at least once a week for about 20 minutes.
The product that worked for me:
Organic Royal Jelly Cellulite Cream by Dr. Organic
It can really help reduce the appearance of cellulite, especially if you use it religiously (preferably twice a day) and if you massage it well to really get the blood flow going – I find it very therapeutic! What’s better is that it is organic and contains useful active ingredients. In my experience, it worked for the first day I tried it!
I am only a teenager, and I think in my case, stretch marks are caused by growing rapidly. In many other cases, stretch marks are caused by weight gain/loss, pregnancy, or many other reasons. Stretch marks may fade gradually by time, but personally, I like to embrace my unique tiger stripes! I used Bio-Oil which improved them slightly, but I was not really comfortable with the ingredients full of harmful chemicals. Therefore, I decided to go natural!
- I applied extra virgin coconut oil to my legs (because it was the effected area) and tanned in the sun for a few hours. A lot of my red stretch marks turned white and some actually disappeared! This is purely just what worked for me.
- Moisturise! This is so important to improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Massage your skin with a natural oil at least once a week for about 15 minutes.
Products I am currently using:
– Natural oils: Morrocan Argan Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil
– Body moisturiser with vitamin E (Dr. Organic)
– Scar & Stretch Mark Serum by Dr. Organic
And finally, to leave you with this video…